Edict Elite Instructions Manual
Congratulations on becoming a proud owner of the VIERYLE Edict Elite watch! The VIERYLE Edict Elite is a stunning, distinct timepiece built with high quality standards. This online manual provides you with the information you need to operate and properly care for your VIERYLE Edict Elite. Please save this website link in case you need to refer to it
Case diameter: 45mm
Case thickness: 12mm
Case material: 316L Stainless Steel
Lug width: 24mm
Glass type: Sapphire Crystal scratch resistant
Water Resistance: 5ATM
Band material: 316L Stainless Steel
Buckle: Double clasp stainless steel butterfly buckle
Movement: Miyota 6S10 Japan Quartz Movement
Display and Button Operation
Setting the Date:
- Pull out the crown to the first click
- Turn the crown forward until the correct date is displayed
Setting the Time:
- Pull out the crown to the second click.
- Turn the crown either forward or backward to move the hour and minute hands until the desired time is set.
- Push the crown back in to the normal position.
- Push the upper button until it clicks.
- The long second hand will begin as a timer.
- Push the upper button again to stop the timer.
- Push the lower button to reset the chronograph second hand and subdials. This will return them to the 12:00 position.
- If the seconds hand is not at the 12:00 position, pull the crown out to the second click, then hold down the top chronograph button. This will cause the second hand to move. Hold or push the button until it is at the 12:00 position, then push the crown back into the normal position.
**The seconds hand in the lower subdial is the normal second hand and moves continuously without starting the chronograph.**
To preserve the quality of your watch….
- The VIERYLE Edict Elite has a water resistance of 5ATM meaning it is suitable for light swimming, showering, rain and splashes of water. It is NOT suitable for diving.
- Before using the water resistance, make sure the crown is pushed in completely. Do not operate the crown when the watch is wet or in water. If used in sea water, rinse the watch in fresh water and dry it completely.
- When taking a shower with wearing a water resistance 5atm watch, please do not operate the crown when the watch is wet with soapy water or shampoo.
Note: Pressure in bar is a test pressure and should not be considered as corresponding to actual diving depth since swimming movement tends to increase the pressure at a given depth. Care should also be taken on diving into water.
- The watch will be adversely affected by strong magnetism. Keep the watch away from close contact with magnetic objects.
- Don’t keep your watch on loudspeakers or refrigerators as these appliances generate a powerful magnetic field and could damage your watch.
Care of Case and Bracelet
- To prevent possible rusting of the case and bracelet caused by dust, moisture and perspiration, wipe them periodically with a soft dry cloth.
- Please peel off any protective film and/or sticker on the case back and band before using your watch. Otherwise, perspiration getting in under them may cause rusting.
- Leather straps should never get wet. Exposure to moisture, high humidity, direct intense light, cosmetic or oil products will cause the leather to deteriorate prematurely as well as stain or discolor the strap. If your strap accidently comes in contact with any of these elements, dry the strap immediately with a soft absorbent cloth to help reduce any further damage.
- Be careful not to expose the watch to solvents (e.g., alcohol and gasoline), mercury (e.g., from broken thermometer), cosmetic sprays, detergents, adhesives or paints, as the case, bracelet, etc. may become discolored, deteriorated or damaged.
Shocks and Vibration
- General light activities will not affect your watch but be careful not to drop your watch or hit it against hard surfaces as this may cause damage.
- The life expectancy of the battery in the VIERYLE Edict Elite is up to 3-years. Because the battery is inserted at the factory to check the function and performance of the watch, its actual service life once in your possession may be less than the specified period. When the battery expires, make sure to replace it as soon as possible to prevent any malfunction.
- We recommend visiting a professional local jeweler to replace your watch battery to prevent damaging your watch.
The VIERYLE Edict Elite has a limited warranty that covers manufacturer's defects for two years after the original purchase date. If the watch parts or mechanics don't work properly, and it's our fault, we will repair or replace your watch for free. Our limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass