Frequently Asked Questions
WARRANTY & REPAIR
Is there a warranty?
ORDER & SHIPPING/DELIVERY
How can I change or cancel my order?
- If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us right away. Once your order has been processed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. You can email us at email@example.com to change or cancel your order.
When when my order ship?
- Once your payment is verified, your order will ship in 1-2 business days. If your order is processed after 12:00 pm EST, there is a possibility that it will not ship until the next business day. Orders processed after 12:00 pm EST on Fridays will not ship until the following Monday. Delivery can take up to 3 business days in the US and up to 7 business days internationally depending on your location.
Is shipping free?
- Yes, we have free worldwide shipping! International orders must total a minimum of $150.
VIERYLE offers a 30 Day Return Policy. If you are in the US, you can return for free within 30 Days of the date of purchase. International customers are responsible for shipping within the 30-Day Return Policy. Click here for full details on our 30 Day Return Policy.
Do I have to pay taxes on my order?
- There will be no US taxes added to the price. If you are an international customer, your local government may charge you taxes and duties depending on your country's laws. VIERYLE is not responsible for the taxes and duties charged by your local government. If you have any questions, please contact your local postal service or customs department.
Can I pay in my local currency?
- The currency will be set according to your location and displayed while you shop and at checkout.
What payment methods do you use?
- You can make payments directly through our website using Stripe, or you can you use PayPal. Both are secured payment processors.
- No. VIERYLE will never save your payment information.
What type of movement?
- Japan Quartz Chronograph movement
Are the watches water resistant?
- Yes. 5atm water resistant. Accidental splashes of water, showering and light swimming may be fine.
What kind of glass do you use?
- We use scratch resistance sapphire crystal glass.
If you have any additional questions please contact us.