- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your receipt from your email or paper receipt from your purchase at an authorized dealer. Watches purchased from unauthorized dealers will not be covered under the warranty, so please only make purchases through our website or authorized dealers.